The website http://www.emperadorpropertiessocimi.com (the “Website“) is owned by EMPERADOR PROPERTIES SOCIMI, S.A. (the “COMPANY“), with registered office at Paseo de la Castellana, 259 D Planta 28N, 28046 Madrid and with tax identification number A88501051. Entered in the Commercial Registry of Madrid in volume 39769, page 83, sheet number M-706670.
It is also noted that, on occasions, specific terms may be established for using specific content and/or services on the Website, in which case, the use of such content or services will entail acceptance of the specific conditions specified in them.
Through the Website, the COMPANY offers users the opportunity to access information on the COMPANY.
- Industrial and intellectual property
Content, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on this website, and the website as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyrights under intellectual property law. The COMPANY owns the elements comprising the graphic design of the Website, menus, browsing buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Website or, in any case, has the corresponding authorisation to use these elements. The content set out on the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, or transferred, or registered by any information recovery system, in any way or by any means, unless the above COMPANY has previously granted written authorisation.
It is also prohibited to delete, circumvent and/or manipulate the copyright and technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may hold content. Users of this Website agree to observe the rights and to avoid any action that could harm them, in which case, the COMPANY reserves the right to exercise any legal means or actions corresponding to it to defend its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
- Website user obligations and responsibilities
- Users agree to:
- Use all necessary technical means and requirements to access the Website.
- Notwithstanding the previous section, users must also refrain from:
- Access or attempt to access restricted resources or areas of the Website, without fulfilling the conditions required for such access.
- Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its providers or third parties.
- Introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the COMPANY, its suppliers or third parties.
- Try to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the COMPANY, third parties and other users.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to another person or disclose publicly, transform or change content under any method, unless the holders of the corresponding rights have given their authorisation or where it is permitted by law.
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other identifying data of the rights of the COMPANY or third parties included in the content, including any technical protection devices or information mechanisms that may be inserted in the content.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain the content using means or procedures other than those that, as the case may be, have been made available to users for this purpose, or have been expressly indicated on the websites where the content is located or, in general, those generally used on the Internet because they do not involve a risk of damage or impairment to the website and/or content.
- Particularly, and in a merely indicative, non-exhaustive manner, the User undertakes to not transmit, disseminate or put at the disposal of third parties, information, data, contents, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any type of material that:
(i) In any way be contrary, disregard or infringe the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognised in the constitution, the international treaties, and in the other legislation in force.
(ii) Instigate, incite or promote criminal, degrading, defamatory, or violent actions or, in general, contrary to the law, morals and generally accepted good customs or public policy.
(iii) Instigate, incite, or promote actions, attitudes, or ways of thinking that are discriminatory in terms of gender, race, religion, beliefs, age, or other status.
(iv) Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morals and generally accepted good customs or public policy.
(v) Induce or possibly induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
(vi) Instigate or incite to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practises for health and mental balance.
(vii) Material protected by intellectual or industrial protection legislation belonging to the COMPANY or third parties without the intended use having been authorised.
(viii) Material that is contrary to honour, personal and family privacy or people’s self-image.
(ix) Material involving any type of advertising.
(x) Material including any type of virus or programme that prevents the normal operation of the Website.
The COMPANY does not guarantee ongoing access, or correct display, download or use of the elements and information contained on the website pages, which may prevent, hinder or interrupt access to the pages due to factors or circumstances beyond its control.
The COMPANY is not liable for any decisions that may be taken as a result of access to the content or information offered.
(ii) illegitimate interference by using malicious programs of any type and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any others.
(iii) improper or inappropriate abuse of the Website.
(iv) security or browsing errors caused by a browser malfunction or by using outdated versions of it. The COMPANY’s directors reserve the right to remove, in whole or in part, any content or information present on the Website.
The COMPANY waives liability for any damages of any nature that may arise from the misuse of the contents by the Website users. Furthermore, in the event of damage caused by the unlawful or incorrect use of the website content, users may be subject to a claim by the COMPANY for the damage caused.
Users must defend, indemnify and hold the COMPANY harmless from any losses arising from third-party claims, actions or complaints as a result of their access or use of the Website. Users also agree to compensate the COMPANY for any harm and losses arising from the use of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used to collect or extract data or any other action on the user’s part that would impose an unreasonable load on the operation of the Website.
Users agree not to reproduce in any way, not even by hyperlink, the COMPANY Website, and any of its content, unless expressly authorised in writing by the COMPANY.
The COMPANY Website includes links to other websites managed by third parties, to facilitate users’ access to information from collaborating and/or sponsor companies. Accordingly, the COMPANY is not responsible for the content of those websites, nor is it in a position of guarantor or provider of the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third-party links.
Users are granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Website exclusively for private and non-commercial use. Websites that include a link to our Website (i) may not imply that the COMPANY recommends that website or its services or products; (ii) may not distort its relationship with the COMPANY or state that the COMPANY has authorised such link, or include trademarks, names, commercial names, logos or other distinctive signs of the COMPANY; (iii) may not include content that may be considered disgusting, obscene, offensive, controversial, that incites violence or discrimination based on gender, race or religion, contrary to public policy or unlawful; (iv) may not link to any page of the Website other than the main page; (v) it must link to the Website’s own address, without allowing the website providing the link to reproduce the Website as part of its website or within one of its frames or create a browser on any of the pages on the Website. The COMPANY may request at any time the removal of any link to the Website, after which this link must be deleted immediately. The COMPANY cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website.
Consequently, the COMPANY assumes no liability for any aspect relating to those websites.
You can consult information on cookies by accessing this LINK.
- Term and termination
The provision of this Website service and the other services are in principle indefinite. However, the COMPANY may terminate or suspend any of the portal services. Where possible, the COMPANY will announce the termination or suspension of the provision of the specific service.
- Representations and Warranties
In general, the content of the Website is for informational purposes only. Therefore, when offering them, the COMPANY does not grant any warranty or representation in relation to the content and services offered on the Website, including, by way of example, guarantees of lawfulness, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy or marketability, except to the extent that such representations and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
- Force Majeure
The COMPANY will not be liable in any case where it is impossible to provide service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general, all cases of force majeure or fortuitous circumstances.
- Dispute resolution Governing law and jurisdiction